Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Wedding Day

This card was made with paper doll dress up at 3 inches. I stitched the groom's clothes. I used cotton candy stickles in his flower. For the bride I used diamond stickles on her dress and veil. I used the cotton candy stickles on her flowers. I added gems in her veil. I used chalk for her cheeks. They are both popped up on one thickness of foam tape. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The black mat is 6.25 x 4.7. The wedding paper is  x 4.5. The sentiment is from Cardz TV "Happy day" stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Simon says Wedding or anniversary
Crafti Desert Divas Linky party #25 Glitter

2 comments:

  1. I bet you had such fun "dressing" your happy couple, Kim! Thanks so much for sharing this fun card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Your wedding dolls are so fun!!! LOVE how you added stickles to the flowers! Fun b/g paper too! Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete