Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2

This monkey and vine came from Create a critter 2 at 4 inches. I started with a white card base 6.5 x 5. The green mat is 6.25 x 4.75.  The next mat was tan but I ran it through the cuttlebug hearts folder and used red chalk on it. I added 4 red brads in the corners.
I put black brads for his eyes  I popped the monkey and the sentiment on foam squares. The sentiment came from Cardz TV " Happy days" stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #197 I heart you

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!you daughter loves monkeys and I may have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I really like the embossing behind the monkey! Thanks for joining FCCB's I Heart You challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :). Great idea to add the chalk to colour the paper and add the brads for eyes! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! You put a lot of love in the making of it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute. Love the brad eyes. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week for our Hearts Challenge.
    Anita
    DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete